I have a bachelors degree in English from University of California at Santa Barbara and an Executive MBA from the USC Marshall School of Business. Literature continues to be a personal passion. After college, I spent many years working in the software industry. My knowledge of technology allows me to utilize the latest trends and development in real estate. I am happily married with two sons. My personal interests range from running marathons, tennis, hiking, gastronomy, and healthy living.
Finally, you need to know that I have great passion for real estate, especially the step-by-step process of helping a family purchase and/or sell a home. I work for YOU! Ask any of my past and present clients and each will agree that I am honest, patient, and accommodating. My business comes from referrals by satisfied individuals and families. Give me an opportunity to become part of your family history.
Aleksey Lazaryev, Broker/Realtor®, PMP, MBA
BRE No. 01717261
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) Certified
– Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA) Certified
– Equator Platinum Agent Certification
– Equator REO Agent Certification
– Equator Short Sale Agent Certification
– Project Management Professional (PMP)